Sickness Information

What do you do when you are off work with sickness?

Claiming statutory sick pay, did you know? You only need a doctor's 'fit note' (or sick note) if you're off sick for 7 days or more. If you need to be paid statutory sick pay by your employer for less than 7 days you can self-certify by either;

- Using your employer's specific form
- Writing to your employer
- Completing the HM Revenue and Customs form.

For further information about Statutory Sick Pay visit to download a copy of the HM Revenue and Customs form go to our documents page on this website.