Do You Care for Someone?
Carers, We can offer you a free flu vaccination to keep you fit and healthy during the winter months.
Are You a Carer?
A carer is someone who cares, unpaid, for a friend or family member who, due to illness, disability, a mental health problem or addiction cannot cope without their support.
Your Rights as a Carer
As a carer, you have certain basic rights;
- A carer's assessment
- Request flexible working from your employer
- Receive financial support through Carer's Allowance
- Have your views taken into consideration by social services when they are deciding how best to meet the needs of the person you care for
You may also;
- Receive assistance with practical help at home, counselling to deal with stress and information about local support groups
- Arrange respite care to give you a break
If you are a carer, would you kindly register with the receptionist and we can add your contact details to our records. Contact:
Lincolnshire Carers Service
Lincolnshire County Council's Customer Service Centre and Carers FIRST working in partnership to deliver the Lincolnshire Carers Service
Tel: 01522 782 224
Every-One - making wellbeing personal
Tel: 01522 811582
Tel: 0300 303 1555
Lincolnshire County Council Young Carers Team
Tel: 01522 553 275
(Young Carers under 18)
Out of Hours Duty Team
Tel: 01522 782 333